Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Andi Eigenmann finally named the father of her unborn child

Andi Eigenmann has finally revealed the father name of her unborn child. Through her blog she revealed her feelings towards the issue.  

She said:  "Maybe instead of feeling bad that Albie (Casiño) left me to take on this responsibility by myself, I should thank him for giving me the opportunity (to) go out and find genuine happiness once again," Andi said in her post "#welliwasneverreallytheconventionaltype". 

""I'd obviously love for him to be around eventually. You know, to save myself the struggle to find a good way to explain his absence to his child. At the same time, I'd understand. Cus after all, I have no idea who or what kind of a person all the fame and fortune has turned him into now. All I hope is that he's well," 

I'm proud of you Andi, wishing all the best for your child. Still waiting for Albie side, be a man Albie admit it..


No comments:

Post a Comment